Importing Contacts into WorkingPoint- Neat Trick #4
Topic: Contact Management,How-to,Tips & Tricks | Comments Off on Importing Contacts into WorkingPoint- Neat Trick #4
Did you know that you can import your contacts into WorkingPoint even if you don’t have an Outlook CSV file from Outlook, Gmail or Yahoo! Or a vCard file from Mac Address Book, Gmail or Yahoo!? If you can copy and paste your contacts into a CSV file, you can import them into WorkingPoint.
Here’s what you do:
- If your account is new, enter one contact record into WorkingPoint by hand so there is something in the list to use as an example (You can delete it later).
- Export your WorkingPoint Contacts List by clicking the Export to CSV icon at the top of the list next to the printer icon
- WorkingPoint will create a CSV file of your contacts list. This file can be used as a template to import into WorkingPoint.
- Copy and paste the contacts you want to import into the new template.
- From the Contacts List, click Import Contacts
- Upload the template using Option 1: Outlook CSV
- Click Import Contacts
The more time you spend with WorkingPoint, the more ways you’ll find that it can help your business. For more information on importing contacts, click here.