Careers at WorkingPoint
Are you looking to join a cutting-edge technology company full of smart, creative, and fun people? Are you a developer who’s passionate about Ruby on Rails and Agile development? At WorkingPoint, we take the smartest and most passionate team-oriented people we can find and put them in a dynamic environment where they can thrive. We value innovation, teamwork, and having fun. WorkingPoint is still a small company, so you can make an immediate impact!
Our office is located in the heart of the financial district in downtown San Francisco. We’re four blocks away from the nearest BART and Muni stations.
WorkingPoint Web Developer: CSS, DHTML, jQuery, some RoR
WorkingPoint is looking to change the world for small businesses. If that resonates with you, we offer excellent benefits, an A-list team and a great start-up environment in San Francisco’s financial district.Are you…
- Excited about building great products that will be used by millions of people?
- Passionate about great user experience?
- Fired up to help build the next killer application for the 20 million small businesses in the US?
- Technically adept enough to thrive in a very challenging, fun and dynamic start-up environment in downtown SF?
- Savvy enough to appreciate a company with a sound business model and real revenues?
- Work with our UX Architect to produce the user experience for both our public web site and popular SaaS small business management product using metrics and real world
- Hand code DHTML, CSS and jQuery for all popular browsers IE7 & 8, Safari, FireFox and Chrome.
- Work with marketing and support to produce SEO optimized pages and content.
- Coordinate our SEM programs and build landing pages, juicy content pages and verify that all are working together to build our web presence.
- Large site experience required and bookkeeping or financial system experience a definite plus.
- Experience with JSON and XML, including parsing, schema, and transformations
- Strong teamwork skills, “good enough” mentality, enough humility to use metrics and results to create what works and a passion for delivering cool and innovative products.
- This is a full time position for someone who can be in downtown San Francisco every day, all day and then some. Sorry – no agencies, contractors or remote work situations.
We don’t accept unsolicited submissions from third parties. If you are a real, live, highly skilled individual representing yourself and you meet the requirements above we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.