Win Big for your Small Business
Topic: Entrepreneur Evangelist,Freelancers,Growing Your Business,How-to,Marketing,Solopreneur | Comments Off on Win Big for your Small Business
Hearkening back to our post on successfully marketing yourself as a freelancer, today’s blog post highlights five small business competitions that can not only help build your reputation, but award you money to grow your business.
With deadlines in April, May and June, now is the time to check out these opportunities to win as much as $100,000:
- MassChallenge – Judges, many of whom are billionaire entrepreneurs, can select as many as 20 startups to split $1 million in cash.
- Turnstone – Five finalists will win complete office makeovers.
- NewSpace – This NASA-supported award will grant $100,000 for the best business plan.
- Cleantechopen – Awards grants to entrepreneurs addressing urgent energy, environmental and economic challenges.
- PraxisLabs – Twelve finalist will receive cash grants and in-kind support for their mission-driven projects.
Here at WorkingPoint, we make it easy to take care of the small stuff, so that you can focus on the big ideas that will help make your business a success. So get out there, and good luck!
-The WorkingPoint Team