Announcing Our Latest Partner – Dropbox
Topic: Partnerships,WorkingPoint News | Comments Off on Announcing Our Latest Partner – Dropbox
We have recently revealed a slew of partnerships that we’ve been working on for the past few months. Today we are excited to announce that we have just completed integrating another partner into our system – Dropbox (www.dropbox.com).
For those of you that are not aware of Dropbox it is “a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. This means that any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, phones and even the Dropbox website” (you can learn more about Dropbox here: https://www.dropbox.com/tour/)
What does this mean for you, the WorkingPoint user? In a nutshell you will now be able to easily access important business documents stored on your computer from within your WorkingPoint dashboard. Some examples:
- Quotes – If you work with subcontractors or other vendors and you quote projects based on their estimates, scan and link their quotes to the final quote you send your customer. That way, if you have to look up the figures, you’ll have them all together with your quote.
- Bills – You can scan your original bill hardcopy and add it to the Dropbox folder and link the image to the bill record
- Items – There is usually a good amount of supporting info on the products and services you sell. Link your item record to images of your items or scans of important information regarding the service or product.
- Purchase Orders – You might want to scan and link the vendor’s product information or catalog feature of the item so you have the item details, like size, color, price, etc.
- Invoices – If you have incidental expenses that you have incurred during the course of your work for a client, you can attach scans of receipts for those expenses that you are including in your final invoice.
To learn more about how to integrate your WorkingPoint account with Dropbox, please see the following link: http://help.workingpoint.com/customer/portal/articles/821666-connecting-to-dropbox
Thanks and happy Dropboxing!
-The WorkingPoint Team